Monday, January 6, 2014

White Christmas Swapping

My friend Donna
of
and I swapped white ornaments
this Christmas.
 
Donna sent me this
beautiful Joy cone
adorned with a sweet little
white bottle brush tree
and sparkly flakes....
 ...and this very unique and exceptionally pretty
mixed media ornament.
Love the dangling pearls and
vintage 25!
 Both wonderful additions
to my white
all handmade ornaments
tree.
 
I was fortunate to have found some
vintage tart tins
at an estate sale
shortly before the holidays.
I also was thinking bottle brush trees
and the fine
silver tinsel trim
seemed the perfect finishing touch.
 This was my other frosty
layered creation for Donna.
 And while the flakes were flying
and the tinsel sparkling
I couldn't help but make a few extras
for friends and neighbors.
Hope you all had the opportunity
to holiday swap
with friends.
 
I still have the
12 Days of Christmas Swap
from the 
Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group
to share
as well as some
NYC
decked out for the season pics.
Be back soon!


4 comments:

Lululiz said...

Gorgeous! What lovely ornaments, both made and received.

Jo said...

What a fabulous swap ... very pretty work by both you and your partner ... sadly i didn't do any swaps this year ... i missed doing them.

Createology said...

Lovely pieces both created and swapped. Happy New Year and Creative Blessings...

Unknown said...

Beautiful ornaments both received and given.
Happy New Year JoAnne.
Hugs
Michele