Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Altered Ancestors Project Finale

These little books of altered cdvs are so special bound with crinkled seam binding and embellished with antique skeleton key charms and faux gem tintypes.

All to be delivered today to the talented ladies responsible for creating such memorable family members.

Everyone submitted 5 cdvs and will receive a book of 5. I chose 1 of each participants to share...
Kimberly

Lou

Kim

Karla

Laurie

Michele

Michele

Sandi

Mercedes

Thanks to all for being part of this project!

12 comments:

Wicked Faerie Queen said...

These are just so beautiful. What talent. I love them all!

Sarah said...

You obviously had a lot of fun making these little books. Your talent as well as wit really shines in this project.

Laurie said...

Oh I can't wait to see it!

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

I just received mine, they are incredible!
What a talented group this is!
Thanks so much JoAnne!
enJOY a sweet day,
Kimberly

Ivy said...

I also received mine and just love each and every page...I hope we do this project again, it was so much fun. Thanks JoAnne! xo

Dreaming of Vintage said...

What a fun swap! I'm sad I missed it!

LuLu Kellogg said...

These are all so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I love everyone's creativity on these! Thanks again for hosting :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I love everyone's creativity on these! Thanks again for hosting :)

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

your work is stunning and your blog is elegant and delightful to look at.
susan salyer

Anonymous said...

They are all so beautiful, JoAnne. There are going to be some very happy ladies when they all check their mail. ;-)

Something Special said...

Hi JoAnne, I sure love my little book, i am sorry to see that lots of my floral color came off of the photographer one. I think when I use that stuff again, I will use a different glue! Thanks so much for all you do!